The “Grand Union Flag” (also known as the “Continental Colors” is considered the first flag of the United States.
This flag consisted of 13 alternating red and white stripes (like the current U.S. Flag), but with the upper inner corner or canton resembling the of the time.
– Relaxed Twill, premium 100% cotton twill
– unstructured, low profile fit
– fabric closure with antique brass slide buckle
– full top-stitching, self-fabric, sweat-band, and taping
– high density vidorboard with a slight curve
– Dark Gray Color
– patch sewn on w/ Grand Union Flag image